Friday, June 10, 2016

Going through The Healing Path offered by Medical Medium

I found my way to The Healing Path offered for free by Anthony William/Medical Medium on his website: https://www.medicalmedium.me/store/gfopp6wN .

I downloaded all the accompanying .pdf files and then started listening.

As I started to fill out the Activity Sheet for Module 1, I felt inspired to instead create a Pinterest board as my answer to, "Make a list of your favorite fruits below."

That worked out well for me, so I did that for modules 2 through 18 as well.

Doing the Pinterest boards made an impact on me.  I hadn't realized how much I was already doing but didn't realize.  Everything just hit home.  I realized I wasn't as lost as I thought I was.  I'm doing just fine on my healing journey.

Plus, doing the Pinterest boards was a creative and fun outlet for me.  Creativity and Play are 2 of the modules in The Healing Path.

I am so glad I found this course when I did, and that I completed it as fast as I did.  I completed The Healing Path in just a few days.  As it turns out, a few days after I completed the modules, some information came my way that totally shook the foundation of everything I thought I had finally figured out.  So, the fact that I had worked through these modules helped me to deal with my new reality.

My answers speak to me, but may not speak to you.  Everyone's responses to the modules should be representative of the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment