Thursday, February 4, 2016

Eating all this healthy food is paying off!

Last night, I got so involved in a project that I didn't realize what time it was until the sun came up.  I'd been sitting for hours on my bead, hunched over the computer in a wonky position.  When I finally decided that I should stop, I was tired and a little sore.

What's so awesome about that to me is that afterwards, I did not need to take 2 Extra Strength Tylenol and 2 Advil Liquigels!  I wasn't stuck into that position whimpering in pain.

Had I had that same kind of night about 2 or 3 months ago, I would've been in so much pain that it would've been difficult to breathe let alone move; someone else would've needed to drive me to my appointment, and I would've been using a cane to walk.

When I went to see my chiropractor today, he commented on my noticed improvement.  He was pleased at how well my muscles reacted to last night versus how cramped they would've been not that long ago.

If you're wondering, okay, so how'd that happen?
1.  Read my last 2 posts: My Go 'Round with a Raw Fruit and Vegetable Cleanse and Still Eating Healthy.
2.  In summary, it started when I read Medical Medium: Secrets Behind Chronic and Mystery Illness and How to Finally Heal by Anthony William.

Since January, I've been eating uber healthy and it's paying off!  I'm starting to see the benefits of going through all the detox responses.  I'll be really happy when the coughing and the headaches subside.  For now, I'm happy with the progress I've made so far!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment