Sunday, November 13, 2016

Change is Coming Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I voted early by mail for the November 2016 elections in the United States. So, on Election Day, I put on my White Lily Divine Light raw energy pendant and I chose to walk a labyrinth and pray for the best possible outcome for my country.  I blew on a plant near the labyrinth that looked like a bunch of dandelions in bloom and wished for peace and love for all humankind.

On my way out of the labyrinth area, I was greeted by a white butterfly with black spots.

Later that night, election results revealed red state after red state.  Wait...how can that be right?

In case you hadn't yet figured it out, I did vote for Hillary.  In the very beginning of Trump's campaign, I really liked the "Stick it to The Man" appeal of having a non-politician be President; I am fed up with money overriding democracy.  I, a registered Democrat, almost voted for a Republican as President of the United States (POTUS).  I have voted for Republican candidates for other offices (including this time for 1 state position).  But, then I started hearing the words coming out of Trump's mouth during his campaign and in his past (which he later claimed he didn't say despite the video footage); I saw the things he did during his campaign and in his past (like mocking a differently abled person, and the alleged sexual misconduct). I chose to cast my vote for NOT Trump.

Yes, I was aware that Hillary had several issues as well.  I could go into a point by point list of all the issues that BOTH candidates seemed to share, but I don't want to waste my energy on points that were already made during the campaign.  Hillary hid her issues better than Trump did, like most politicians do.  I went ahead and cast my vote for Hillary because I was slightly less afraid that she would start WWIII vs. Trump; Hillary appeared to be the better diplomat.  I went ahead and cast my vote for Hillary because there seemed to be less hatred and more tolerance surrounding her campaign compared to Trump's campaign.

I thought I voted for love.

When Trump won, I thought hate won.  Seems I'm not alone in that thought.

On Election Night, I actually looked at the Canadian Realtor website.  Good God houses are expensive in Canada!

For those of you still reading and are thinking, "Good!  Get the fuck out then!  Don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'!" I'm still here.

Regardless of whether Trump himself is a racist or not, the issue I have, and I suspect many other Hillary voters have as well, is that racism is rearing it's ugly head.  I'm not saying that if you voted for Trump, you are racist.  I know good people who voted for Trump because of reasons they deemed a choice/vote for love.

Despite many nit picky details of how to live life, I believe the majority of us were voting for what we thought was best.

In the days since the election, I've just been breathing, listening to the spirit world, listening to the physical world, questioning, and remembering.  For those who have not yet read my novel, which is most of you since I've sold only 4 copies to date, I remember being in Heaven before coming down to Earth, and I remember bits from the several times that we have all lived these lives before (sort of like past lives, but instead of being a different person, we're living these lives again).

To those of you still reading, thank you.  :-)

I now remember a time in a previous version of this life where Hillary did win.  Things were not all sunshine and roses.  Even with Hillary at the helm, racism was still prevalent.  However, we were still not truly dealing with it; it was as it has been.  Things did not change.  Racism continued to be the pus in a scabbed over wound that would not heal.

I now remember a time when Trump won where I did move to Canada along with many others from the US. The US went to Hell in a hand basket because we did not stand up for our beliefs, we gave up.  If we separate, we let hate win.

We are stronger together.  That was something Hillary's campaign had right.  But things weren't necessarily "better" when Hillary was President.

What I have been told from the Spirit world through visions is that Trump was supposed to win this time.  This IS actually the love and peace I prayed for.

Some still reading may be saying, "WTF?!"  I said that too at first.

This is the beginning of love and peace, if we do things right.

What has been happening in the United States is we've just been glossing over the issue/problem of racism without really dealing with it.  It's like wallpaper.  We've just been putting up layer after layer of wallpaper.  With each new layer, we claim things are better.  But, the old layers of wallpaper are still there.

Every once in awhile through the years, a layer would peel at the seam (eg. Rodney King) and we'd just tape it up or put up a new layer of wallpaper.  "There.  That's better.  More up to date."

Recently, the wallpaper has been peeling faster that we can "fix" it (eg. Native Americans at Standing Rock, and Black Lives Matter).

Now that Trump won, we're seeing, in a way we can no longer gloss over, that racism still exists.  It's exposed by a bright shining spotlight.

No more wallpaper layers.  A remodel is in order.

In a home remodel, some people see a wall covered in layer after layer of wallpaper and would rather demolish the wall than deal with removing all that wallpaper.  While that's one way to do it, so long as you properly support the structure so things don't come crashing down on you, that's not exactly what's needed in the remodeling of our country.  Destroying the walls all together is more of the same glossing over and hoping it all goes away that we've been doing.  Just because you don't see a physical wall, doesn't mean it's gone in a metaphysical/spiritual sense (like Phantom Limb Syndrome).  Put down your sledgehammers!

Time to get to the work of peeling away the layers of wallpaper.  Pick up your choice of either a steamer or a spray bottle and work towards physical and spiritual change.  Remodel this country with the delicate tool of love.  This will take time.  Be patient with yourself and others.

Under President Trump's governance of our country, we have the opportunity to show love, to demonstrate love, to shine love.

This day and every day, practice what you preach.  Be love.

Change is coming. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I pray that we all choose for that to be positive change.

May God be with us America, and also with you President Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment